Reset Search



How do I pay Article Processing Charges (APCs) in China?

« Go Back


Authors who are based in China will be asked to pay their Article Processing Charges through an agent.

Beijing ZhongKe I/E Company is our designated agent for this purpose in mainland China and they will contact authors for payment by email.

If you have any enquiries regarding a payment, please contact them directly at or by telephone on 010-84039343/44/45-645.
Attachment (if applicable) 



Was this article helpful?



We’re sorry you did not find the article helpful. Please let us know how we could make it more useful in the space below.
Please note that we are unable to respond to feedback submitted here, so if you require further assistance please send our Customer Service team details using the Contact Us webform

Characters Remaining: 255